Employee HR Benefit
- Promote Employee Loyalty and Increase Retention with Smarthinking Online Tutoring
According to the 2011 American Psychological Association “Stress in the Workplace” survey of 1546 adults, 43 percent of employees cited lack of opportunities for growth and advancement, while 32 percent indicated that they intend to seek employment elsewhere within the next year. Offering employees valuable benefits that increase career achievement and improve their quality of life, is one effective way to retain top talent. Corporate HR managers and vice presidents are increasingly realizing the value of providing online tutoring to help employees improve their workplace skill set and advance their careers, as well as to extend essential academic support to employees’ family members.
- Who Would Use Smarthinking?
- An employee is asked to generate a report by morning and needs to utilize a new skill
- A high school junior needs feedback on an essay before Mom or Dad are home from work
- An employee in your tuition reimbursement program is working on her MBA and needs help with a finance assignment
- A single parent struggles to help his child with their math homework.